Six members of the same family died after eating a dish of noodles and mushrooms, a hospital in east China’s Zhejiang Province said yesterday. The Wushan Village residents began vomiting after the meal on July 2 and were rushed to hospital.
The family — a couple in their 70s, their son and two daughters, and a 26-year-old grandson — died between July 7 and Wednesday this week. The mushrooms were identified as Amanita verna, commonly known as the “fool’s mushroom” or “destroying angel,” a highly poisonous fungus that can cause liver failure.
This site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our members only.
whatsonningbo.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please email@example.com
I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again. psoriasis scalp psoriasis plaque psoriasis